NEW AND USED KUBOTA EQUIPMENT FOR SALE IN CHICAGO AND BEYOND
New and Used Kubota Equipment for Sale in Chicago and Beyond
Chicago Industrial Equipment is much than just the best supplier of lift equipment in the Chicago area and beyond. Our extensive product inventory also includes high-quality dirt equipment for industries such as construction, agriculture, forestry, mining, landscaping, quarry and aggregate and many others.
Our lineup includes an assortment of new and used dirt equipment from Kubota, a leading Japanese heavy equipment manufacturer that serves North America, Europe and other nations across Asia. Kubota machines combine excellent durability, superior performance and simplified maintenance to provide unsurpassed reliability and low cost of ownership.
NEW KUBOTA EQUIPMENT
Our selection of brand-new Kubota dirt equipment can meet just about any digging, material handling or loading need. Chicago Industrial is proud to offer the newest, most technologically advanced Kubota excavators and loaders, including:
- Mini Excavator – Kubota mini excavators are ideally suited for lighter digging, trenching and backfilling tasks. They provide excellent maneuverability when working in confined spaces.
- 8-Ton Excavator – Offers the extra power and reach required for your more heavy-duty excavating applications.
- Compact Track Loader – Provides optimal lifting, loading and material handling capabilities on unstable terrain where the underfoot conditions are less than ideal.
- Skid Steer Loader – Extremely versatile machine that can handle all types of digging and earthmoving tasks in small areas that may be inaccessible to larger, bulkier equipment.
- Wheel Loader – This agile lifting machine is perfect for moving dirt, sand, gravel or stone from stockpiles to trucks for loading, as well as transporting materials around the jobsite.
All new Kubota wheel loaders, skid steer loaders, compact track loaders and excavators feature the innovative technologies that have been a Kubota hallmark since the company first began as a castings manufacturer in 1980. The latest technological advancements include:
- Robust, Efficient Kubota Engines: Kubota has revolutionized its engine manufacturing capabilities to meet the needs of today’s heavy equipment users. They provide the horsepower and performance to handle your toughest earthmoving applications. They are also designed and engineered to provide maximum fuel efficiency to help minimize your ownership costs. Understanding the need to meet today’s stringent environmental requirements, Kubota engines comply with the latest emissions guidelines and feature low noise and vibration levels.
- Auto Idling System: Idling engines are notorious fuel wasters. The Kubota Auto Idling System automatically lowers the engine’s RPM whenever the control levers remain in the neutral position for more than 4 seconds. The RPM will then ramp up as soon as levers are moved again. Thus, the engine will burn less fuel when the machine is not in motion.
- ECO PLUS: ECO PLUS is another excellent fuel-economizing feature that also helps to protect the environment. Simply switch from Standard Mode to Eco Mode during your less demanding applications to reduce the machine’s fuel consumption.
- Anti-Theft System: Unfortunately, heavy equipment theft is a problem that many companies face these days. New Kubota wheel loaders and other earthmoving equipment are equipped with a state-of-the-art anti-theft system that prevents the engine from starting without the use of a specially designed programmable key. Attempting to start the engine without the programmable key will trigger the system’s alarm.
USED KUBOTA EQUIPMENT
If new Kubota loaders or excavators don’t meet your needs or fit your budget, Chicago Industrial offers an assortment of dependable used Kubota equipment for sale. Our inventory can include used Kubota loaders and used Kubota excavators in peak operating condition that can save you thousands of dollars over the cost of a brand-new machine. Depending on availability, our selection may consist of newer models that will provide many years of reliable service, as well as more seasoned units that give you excellent value for your heavy equipment dollar.
There are other advantages to buying used Kubota wheel loaders, used Kubota tracked loaders or other types of pre-owned equipment. If you rent heavy equipment on a frequent basis, buying a used machine can prove more cost-effective in the long run than renting. By avoiding the major investment in brand-new equipment, you will also have more capital available to invest in other areas of your business. If you choose to purchase late-model used Kubota equipment, you can still enjoy the benefits of many of the latest Kubota technologies at a reduced price.
WE PROVIDE DETAILED INFORMATION ON ALL USED KUBOTA EQUIPMENT FOR SALE
You can learn more about our used Kubota equipment inventory by reviewing the individual product descriptions found on this page. We include detailed information such as age, specifications, service hours, fuel source and price that you need to make an intelligent purchasing decision for your company. You can also contact our heavy equipment experts for additional product and pricing information.
FLEXIBLE FINANCING OPTIONS FOR NEW AND USED KUBOTA EQUIPMENT
Chicago Industrial offers a number of flexible financing options that allow you to pay for your new or used Kubota equipment over time. We have established a strong relationship with Direct Capital, a leading provider of lending solutions for small- and mid-sized businesses throughout the United States. Direct Capital will work closely with you to develop a financing program that meets your business’s unique needs. A 24-hour turnaround time is available with most loan applications.
COMPETITIVE SHIPPING RATES FOR NEW AND USED KUBOTA EQUIPMENT
We take all the hassles out of getting your equipment to your facility. Chicago Industrial can arrange transportation to anywhere in the United States. Our convenient, centralized Chicago-area location helps to minimize freight costs. We also work with multiple carriers to provide the most affordable trucking rates for our customers. You don’t have to worry about high shipping costs taking a big bite out of your heavy equipment budget.
CHECK OUT OUR NEW AND USED KUBOTA EQUIPMENT LINEUP
Are you ready to add a hardworking, productive new or used Kubota loader or excavator to your heavy equipment fleet? View our inventory to get a closer look at our current product offerings. Be sure to make Chicago Industrial Equipment your one-stop source for all your heavy equipment needs!